My Blog List

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Welcome to our Blog!

Hello boys and girls,

So we decided it was time to get a Blog for the class. This way we will be able to post lessons, announcements, pictures, videos and all kinds of other great stuff. You will be able to see these posts in our class, in the lab, or from home!
For starters I thought I would post a really great website that we have used in class already. Take some time to look for an intersting article from this great website.

Enjoy,
Owen

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for making a blog!

    -Felix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felix your right I am thankfull for the blog.

      @dam

      Delete
  2. This is a nice idea!! Because it is nice to see other people's comments. :)

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the blog.



    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can do so many cool things on this blog! Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog!


    -$arah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Criag cardiff is awsome!!!


    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog is awesome!

    -Dominic

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really fun when Crai Cardiff came to our school.

    @dam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blog so much

    -Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think craig is amazing mucician
    Aaron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested in the blog because there are so many great ways to make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like our new awesome blog our class has, because we can show all our parents the really cool things we get to learn and get to do in our class.

    -Nils

    ReplyDelete
  13. Owen I love niel young!!!
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leigha and Olivia30 November 2012 at 09:00

    We really like the design of the blog but we think it's a bit dark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is our first post on our blog. Nice.

    ReplyDelete